Meet The Man Who Sold 4 Companies for Over a Billion Dollars原文 https://www.entrepreneur.com/video/287618 2017-01-12 04:24:21 ℃ 0 评论
In this video, Entrepreneur Network partner Patrick Bet-David meets with entrepreneur Tom Ellsworth(also known as "The Biz Doc") to discuss the future of business andentrepreneurship.
In the beginning of the video, Ellsworth tells the audience about his background building and selling successful companies like Premier Digital Publishing and GoTV. In 2006, he published the book, The Rat, The Race, and The Cage.
Speaking with Bet-David, Ellsworth recalls a number of memories and shares his views on the future. He shares the time he watched the last meeting betweenBill Gates andSteve Jobs, and explained its effect on him. He believes Jobs to be the designer with the passion to create an experience end to end, where Gates was more the enabler -- helping to create a massive market for products. Although their approaches differed, both equally had incredible impacts.
Ellsworth also shares the top five companies, entrepreneurs and industries that he predicts will dominate the next 10 years. He's confident that Google, Uber and Amazon will be industry leaders, that Elon Musk will continue to innovate and change the world and thatonline educationwill see major growth.
To learn more from Ellsworth, click play.
Watch more YouTube videos from Bet-David on his channel.
Related: 9 Misconceptions of Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.
Click here to become a part of this growing video network.
- 2017-06-28 10 Things You Must Know Before Cold-Pitching Big Publications
- 2017-06-28 对话喜茶创始人：排队问题是发展中的阵痛
- 2017-06-28 网红奶茶？雇人排队？喜茶创始人聂云宸如何面对质疑
- 2017-06-28 中国第一代产品经理二十年来从未说过的职场故事：我和雷军一起站店面的日子
- 2017-06-27 Blockchain Payments Startup Veem Integrates With Intuit QuickBooks
- 2017-06-27 Fake news is your fault, this startup is trying to help
- 2017-06-27 Nootrobox is now HVMN and will sell biohacking products beyond nootropics
- 2017-06-27 Online thrift store ThredUP is opening physical retail locations
- 2017-06-27 Fiverr launches a Pro tier and acquires video production marketplace Veed.me
- 2017-06-27 Ludlow Ventures has closed its second fund with $45 million
- Java (87048)
- Android (71109)
- Linux (56241)
- C (49906)
- Python (41358)
- 程序员 (32044)
- HTML (27751)
- iOS (26020)
- PHP (25112)
- CSS (22812)
- mysql (20295)
- 数据库 (19153)
- 跨平台 (19146)
- 创业 (17691)
- 算法 (16468)
- iOSDeveloper (15025)
- iOS开发 (14114)
- CC (13544)
- Oracle (12012)
- Windows (11271)
- C语言 (11203)
- Objective-C (10809)
- android开发 (10668)
- Shell (10480)
- Spring (10206)
- 首页投稿 (10196)
- JS (10086)
- LeetCode (9865)
- Ubuntu (9218)
- 数据结构 (9204)
- jQuery (9085)
- 机器学习 (7445)
- acm (7378)
- 设计 (7246)
- SQL (7220)
- android知识 (6881)
- 设计模式 (6699)
- Swift (6624)
- Hadoop (6521)