44 Enterprise UX Resources Worth Bookmarking原文 https://www.uxpin.com/studio/blog/44-indispensable-resources 2017-01-11 17:09:06 ℃ 0 评论
Enterprise UX can feel overwhelming. These resources shorten the learning curve for designing business products and internal tools.
As we prepare for the free Enterprise UX Virtual Summit next month (20 speakers), let’s recap the most actionable resources.
Enterprise UX Trends
1. The Future of Enterprise UX (e-book)
Written by Asana’s Head of Design, this 47-page guide explores the principles and methods for modern enterprise design. Full of visual case studies from Intuit and Asana.
2. The State of Enterprise UX (video)
Free webinar explores the state of the industry based on two years of data. Lou Rosenfeld, Dave Malouf, and Uday Gajendar explore trends observed in the annual Enterprise UX conference.
A quick look at the intersection of design and development in enterprises.
A realistic exploration of how to survive the “trough of disillusionment” after introducing design thinking.
Case study of refreshing enterprise software with Material Design principles.
6. Making Sense of Enterprise UX (video)
John Maeda explores the history of future of enterprise UX.
Greg Petroff explains the new materiality of software and the opportunities for UX people to increase their impact.
Improving UX Process
8. Designing a Sustainable Enterprise UX Process (video) – Know how to design a long-term UX process based on a 4-year case study in an organization with 5000+ employees.
9. Lean UX in the Enterprise (video) – A step-by-step case study packed with best practices. Based on a government UX project.
10. UX for the Enterprise – Jordan Koschei explains how he’s adapted his workflow and methods for enterprise UX.
11. 5 Reasons Why Working in the Enterprise Doesn’t Suck – Greg Damm explores the unexpected areas of opportunity for enterprise designers.
12. 5 Ways to Adapt UX Thinking for the Enterprise – Know how to modify traditional UX methods for the realities of the enterprise.
13. The Agile UX Survival Guide (e-book) – Written by enterprise product manager Germaine Satia, this 40+ page guide is a crash course on Agile UX workflows.
14. The Project Guide to Enterprise Product Design (e-book) – Distilled from hours of interviews with enterprise teams, this guide presents i n-depth case studies from cloud solutions, mobile, government, and healthcare sectors.
15. How to Create an Enterprise UX Strategy – See the four steps to creating enterprise UX strategies.
16. Why Enterprise Product Managers Should Choose MVE Over MVP – Know how to conduct a minimum viable experiment to maximize learning in the enterprise.
17. The Wicked Craft of Enterprise UX – Uday Gajendar explains how the definition and practice of “craft” changes in the enterprise.
18. Collaborative Design for Enterprise Teams (video) – Learn useful tactics based on Daniel Castro’s experience building and growing the UX discipline at Sumo Logic.
19. The 7 Biggest Enterprise UX Challenges (And Solutions) – See how experienced designers are overcoming the challenges of enterprise UX.
Building Design Culture
20. Spreading Design Thinking in Organizations (video) -Based on her 5 years as a UX leader at Citrix, Julie Baher explains how to drive better product design through cultural transformation.
21. Evangelizing UX: How Design Leaders Get Buy-in – Dave Malouf explores evangelizing tactics he’s found useful over his 20+ year UX career.
22. Evangelizing UX Across an Entire Organization – An insightful roundtable discussion with 8 UX experts.
23. Corporate UX Maturity Stages – A must-read for assessing how to introduce and spread design in an organization.
24. Enterprise UX and the Olive Garden – One of the most original and insightful articles on enterprise design principles.
25. Eliminating UX Debt(e-book) – Written by Jack Moffett, see how to c lassify, spot, address, and avoid UX gaps.
26. B2B Product UX – Peter Zalman explores the differences in the content and scale of design work in B2B products vs. B2C products.
27. Getting Enterprise UX Mobile Right – A unique perspective on mobile service design for the enterprise.
28. How to Make an Intuitive Data Display – A crash course on UI principles for business intelligence products.
Conducting User Research
29. Practical User Research for Enterprise UX (e-book) – Written by Rian van der Merwe, this 40-page guide explains how to get buy-in, conduct, and document user research in the enterprise.
30. Persona Misconceptions – See how to adapt this common UX deliverable for enterprise use.
31. Enterprise User Research – Know the most efficient methods of user research in the enterprise.
32. Design Systems That Scale (video) – An in-depth workshop from Nathan Curtis on creating sustainable design systems.
33. Creating and Scaling Enterprise Design Systems (video) – A case study on improving UX consistency and efficiency at Bottomline Technologies.
34. Styleguides.io – A master collection of pattern libraries and design systems from around the world.
35. Building a Visual Language – A sneak peek inside Airbnb’s design system team and processes.
36. Promoting a Design System Across Your Product – Nathan Curtis explains best practices for creating and adopting design systems.
37. The Salesforce Team Model for Scaling a Design System – See how Salesforce creates and maintains their robust Lightning Design System.
38. Beyond the Toolkit: Spreading a System Across People and Product (video) – Know how to implement a design system that allows teams to improve creativity, efficiency, and collaboration.
39. Object-Oriented UX – See how to create a component-based design system. Based on the case study of designing CNN’s election night user experience.
40. The Language of Modular Design – A step-by-step guide for creating a Lego-like design system.
41. Design Ops at Airbnb – An inside look at how the Airbnb DesignOps team manages design at scale.
42. Scaling UX in Organizations (video) – Free webinar that explains a 4-step framework for scaling UX. Based on the experience of Airbnb Design Director Jason Culbertson.
43. GE’s Predix Design System – A case study exploring how GE created a design system with Atomic Design.
Bonus: Free E-book Bundle
Looking for more enterprise UX advice from practitioners?
Download our free Enterprise UX Best Practices E-book Bundle . Get 125 pages of advice based on real enterprise UX case studies.
- 2017-05-24 上线一年，月活2.8亿，首创互动式效果广告的“推啊”这样引爆流量红利！
- 2017-05-24 UX Design in Healthcare: 3M’s UX Design Principal Talks User-Centred Design in Life or Deat...
- 2017-05-23 网站想要提升用户体验好感度，也要靠手段！
- 2017-05-23 UX Design for the Internet of Things
- 2017-05-23 User Stories: As a [UX Designer] I want to [embrace Agile] so that [I can make my projects ...
- 2017-05-23 Prototyping in UX
- 2017-05-22 [译] 作为 UX 设计师你需要知道的 52 个专业术语
- 2017-05-22 2017年UX设计3大预测
- 2017-05-22 淘乡甜包装阶段性总结与回顾 by 阿里巴巴_B2B_UED
- 2017-05-22 为什么这么多建筑专业的学生会转向 UX 用户体验设计
- Java (83024)
- Android (68612)
- Linux (52811)
- C (48221)
- Python (38580)
- 程序员 (31775)
- HTML (26653)
- iOS (25383)
- PHP (23819)
- CSS (21752)
- 跨平台 (19138)
- mysql (18784)
- 数据库 (18033)
- 算法 (15712)
- 创业 (15579)
- iOSDeveloper (15025)
- iOS开发 (13894)
- CC (13291)
- Oracle (11393)
- Windows (10901)
- C语言 (10820)
- Objective-C (10656)
- android开发 (10508)
- 首页投稿 (10196)
- Shell (9965)
- Spring (9490)
- JS (9289)
- LeetCode (9288)
- 数据结构 (8843)
- Ubuntu (8770)
- jQuery (8522)
- acm (7134)
- 机器学习 (6993)
- android知识 (6880)
- SQL (6707)
- 设计 (6576)
- Swift (6464)
- 设计模式 (6344)
- Hadoop (6097)